Select A Ticket Promo Codes & Discounts
The biggest boon of using Select-A-Ticket is that you don’t have a lot of hidden fees in the price you see online. So many other agencies tack on an insulting number of fees to that pleasant first price you see. Not Select-A-Ticket. What you see is what you get.
They have an ingenious game that gives you a free spin to win discounts on tickets right off the bat. It’ll be one of the first things you see on the website. They list discount tickets front and center in their own section of the site. You save $25 on your first purchase when you enter your email to get the app.
Select A Ticket Review
The approach that Select-A-Ticket takes to saving you money on tickets is a direct one. You’ll find helpful human operators more than willing to join in the hunt for the best priced tickets for any event you have in mind. You can use their search functions or discover features, or you can call their support for help.
If Select-A-Ticket fails to get you the best price on a ticket, they send you a $25 gift card, no strings attached. It’s their way of assuring you that when you do business with them, it’s your bank account that’s going to win out in the end. You’ll find a host of other great deals during your time with them.
- Shop for tickets that don’t have hefty fees tacked onto the bill
- They offer tickets for a wide range of events: concerts, sports, family events, and theatre
- A very nicely done mobile app that’s convenient and simple to shop from
- Get tickets for every sporting event imaginable
- They have a lively and interesting newsletter that they use to send out exclusive discounts and coupons to subscribers
Pros and Cons
Select-A-Ticket does things a little differently, and it turns out that’s a good thing. What else is right or wrong?
- The personal touch they put on their direct ticket hunts for you is a really unique boost of energy for ticket buyers
- The website is well organized and easy to shop from, with clearly labeled event categories that let you dive deeper in only a few clicks
- In-depth information about all of their events
- You can sell tickets on Select-A-Ticket as well, getting top dollar for your unwanted tickets
- Their customer service is available all day, every day
- No matter how many ways there are to save on Select A Ticket, and there are plenty, it’s still a welcome addition when they add more
- It’d be nice to see an expansion of even more events over time
The Final Verdict
Many ticket vendors leave you on your own entirely, but on the top portion of Select A Ticket, what you see is a human being offering to help you find your tickets. That’s the face of the vendor and a good indication of just why Select-A-Ticket remains competitive in a crowded industry.
They have a lively community of ticket buyers and sellers, so you have a great chance of always nabbing tickets for your favorite concerts and sporting events. What we love most of all is their dedication to finding family friendly events for you to buy tickets for. Many other vendors leave out the family friendly angle they capture so well.
Anyone who has an active event life will appreciate what Select-A-Ticket is trying to do by making ticket sales a little more human-oriented. Sometimes you want to hear a human voice and be able to say, “This is what I need.” Only Select-A-Ticket really emphasizes that part of their business.
Their app is used by many thousands of people as well. Being able to order tickets on the go is more than a little convenient, and we love the app just as much as we loved the website. It’s a nice mix of convenience and then shop-at-home prowess, mixed together in one nice package.
Most of all, though, we love that Select A Ticket doesn’t charge those inflated fees that other vendors make you pay. Don’t pay just to shop with someone! Select A Ticket’s promise to never charge you fees just for spending your money to buy tickets from them is a promising beacon of light in a greedy industry.
You can check them out for yourself here. If you really browse around, take in the events, and see the value in the “no fees” proposition, we believe you’ll shop from Select A Ticket more than once during the year. They’re a real contender.